Friday, December 1, 2006

l i s t e n i n g t o m e

I've been listening to the voices - again - or in its most modern version, I've been reading through a bunch of tubes. One of the "Fifty Uses for Vinegar" called my attention:

20. Feel good. A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, with a bit of honey added for flavor, will take the edge off your appetite and give you an overall healthy feeling.


Of course I didn't feel like wasting my organic balsamic vinegar with questionable health experiments so I called for a substitute: white wine was the obvious choice.

After two days of "artificial mead" indulgence it's time to look at the results.

  • Weight reduction? / I've been eating a lot recently.
  • Tipsiness ? / Yes, quite enjoyable for a while but not helping with the writing of my dissertation.
  • Side effects ? / Why did it take me two days to make a connexion with drinking alcohol in between meals and chronic stomach ache?


CONCLUSION: I must stop listening to "The Voices" and listen to myself! - I will start tomorrow morning

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.